The NDACo Annual Conference is NDACo’s premier educational and networking event. Held every October, the conference is a two-day gathering of over 500 officials, guests and vendors from across the state. Conference activities include:
• Educational workshops, including ILG-credit qualifying classes
• Vendor displays in two indoor venues and an outdoor large-equipment display
• NDACo Board of Directors elections
• Discussion and voting on important legislative resolutions and initiatives
• Topical keynote speakers and special guests
• ILG awards and graduation
• Excellence in County Government Awards
• Presentation of scholarship winners
• Scheduled and informal opportunities to network with other county folks, partners, state officials and others.
All county officials are strongly urged to attend the NDACo Annual Conference & Expo. Many consider it essential to their ability to provide the best service to their constituents.
A special conference page and online registration will be made available approximately July 1.