04/21/2020 Bismarck Ramkota Hotel
POSTPONED - looking for dates in August. Stay tuned!
Information and registration at the ND HR Collaborative website:
05/12/2020 Most likely online
Information will be sent directly to participants. No sponsorships or exhibits at this one.
05/13/2020 Comfort Inn, Bismarck
Contact: Kristin Hasbargen, Richland County Social Service Director for information.
05/13/2020 Coteau Room at the Capitol with banquet at the Radisson
Contact: Susan Hoffer, Ward County Clerk of Court for information.
PO Box 5005
Minot ND 58702-5005
Contact: Katie Nadeau, Ramsey County Recorder for information.
524 4th Ave NE Unit 30
Devils Lake ND 58301-2400
07/28/2020 Canad Inn/Alerus Center, Grand Forks
Group rate under ND Auditors & Treasurers Association Annual Conference or online using promo: NDATAC
For more information contact:
Donnell Preskey Hushka, Executive Director County Auditors and Treasurers Associations
Contact: Amber Gudajtes, Grand Forks Tax Director for information.
10/11/2020 9:00 AM Bismarck Event Center
The NDACo Annual Conference is NDACo’s premier educational and networking event. Held every October, the conference is a two-day gathering of over 500 officials, guests and vendors from across the state. Conference activities include:
• Educational workshops, including ILG-credit qualifying classes
• Vendor displays in two indoor venues and an outdoor large-equipment display
• NDACo Board of Directors elections
• Discussion and voting on important legislative resolutions and initiatives
• Topical keynote speakers and special guests
• ILG awards and graduation
• Excellence in County Government Awards
• Presentation of scholarship winners
• Scheduled and informal opportunities to network with other county folks, partners, state officials and others.
All county officials are strongly urged to attend the NDACo Annual Conference & Expo. Many consider it essential to their ability to provide the best service to their constituents.
A special conference page and online registration will be made available approximately July 1.
10/14/2020 8:30 AM Bowman Lodge & Convention Center
Come to the First Annual Conference geared specifically for:
Administrative Assistants, Office Mgrs., Clerks
who work in Law Enforcement.
• Conflict Mgmt.
• Non- Verbal Communication and Body Language
• Personal Mental Health
How to love your community when you deal with the worst.