County Day Attendees Earn 5 FREE ILG Training Hours
Attention Commissioners, Auditors, Treasurers & Recorders: By attending this event, you will complete your member association training requirement for "County Officials Academy." We will work with member associations over the coming year to update their training requirements to refer to County Day at the Capitol and review any other updates.
Please note, we do not have room blocks at any hotel - choose your favorite.
3:00 Opening/Welcome - ND Heritage Center Russell Reid Auditorium
- Legislative Involvement Basics
- Crossover Legislative Report
- House and Senate Leadership
5:00 Social with Legislators - ND Heritage Center Northern Lights Atrium
Breakfast on your own
ND Heritage Center Russell Reid Auditorium
- 8:30 Legislative Engagement Tips – Donnell & Aaron
- 9:00 Minority Leaders – Rep. Josh Boschee, Sen. Kathy Hogan
- 9:30 Introduction of new Secretary of State – Michael Howe
- 9:45 Prairie Dog Update and Reporting Requirements – Thomas Beadle, State Treasurer
- 10:15 ND PERS Update on Legislation - Scott Miller
- 11:00 Box Lunch
- 12:00 Walk over to State Capitol for Floor Sessions in House and Senate
County Day Registration
$50 will be charged to your county after the event.